Patho Phlash!: Pathophysiology Flash Cards
(as of [price_update_date] – Details)
- Understanding diseases and disorders
- Increasing test scores in class
- Improving scores on the NCLEX® examination
Rely on over 200 full-color flash cards for the most critical clinical information about common diseases and disorders. Color-coded by body system, these handy cards familiarize students with the great deal of pathophysiologic information they must master.
- Color-coded, body-system organization.
- Supplemental categories on dermatologic conditions, mental health, and women’s health.
- Card front—the name of the condition • pronunciation • a clue to its meaning or significance • and the icon representing the associated body system.
- Card back—description of the pathophysiology • assessment and diagnostic findings • complications • and the medical and surgical treatments.
- Memory aids on every card, including “Keep in Mind, “Make the Connection,” and “Remember.”
- Charts, tables, and photographs throughout.
- Comprehensive, alphabetical index.
Publisher:F.A. Davis Company; First edition (October 19, 2011)
Item Weight:1.7 pounds
Dimensions:4.5 x 2.5 x 6.25 inches